One area that I've known my wardrobe is lacking in is Spring/Summer clothing. I've never really invested in high-quality clothing that can be worn during the warmer seasons. I know the temperature in Texas is over 70 degrees 60% of the year. Today, I'm sharing 8 must-have items for spring from my spring wish list!
Spring Wish List
- Everlane Shrunken Cotton Shirt – I love a good button down because they're so versatile. It's already affordable at $55, but now Everlane does Afterpay, so you can pay it in four interest-free payments instead of all up front!
- Cotton Sweater – Like the cotton shirt, you can't beat a cotton sweater for the spring. This will keep you warm on those cool spring nights, while still being breathable enough to wear during the day!
- 90's Cheeky Straight Jean – I'm already a fan of the regular Cheeky Straight Jean, but as the name says, they give me 90's vibes.
- 31 Bits Brooklyn Hinge Bag – I learned about 31 Bits through my full-time job, but I fell in love with their designs! This bag is so cool and on trend with spring/summer, but it is ethically made! Use this link to get $10 off!
- Relaxed Chinos – I feel like Chinos are totally underrated. They're light, breathable and in this ochre color, you'll be living for these beige vibes.
- Madewell Second Wave One Piece Swimsuit – This particular one is almost sold out, but check Nordstrom too! I love a cute one piece swimsuit.
- ABLE Lisbeth Evening Slide in Crocodile Napa – These mules are everything. I have a pair of black ones, but these are perfect for transitional seasons.
- ABLE Gisela Sandal in Snake – Snakeskin and faux snakeskin is so in this year. I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon, so investing in a pair of snakeskin shoes would be worth it.
The products on my spring wishlist are ethically sourced. One piece of advice, when you're building your own spring wish list, look for thrift or vintage options before purchasing something brand new! One of my favorite online vintage stores is 1919 Vintage. Anne posts new pieces every day, but make sure you're following her on Instagram. Her stuff sells fast!
What's on your Spring Wish List?