Am I the only person who feels like birthdays become less and less of a big deal the older you get? Today is my 26th birthday and it feels like just another normal day. Leading up to it, I've been thinking about some things I want to accomplish this year. So I've developed a bucket list for my 26th year on the earth.
26 in Year 26 – My Bucket List
- Read 20 new books.
- Travel to at least 4 new places.
- Build up my savings again.
- Develop a content creation schedule that works.
- Post regularly on the blog 3x/week. (MWF!)
- Start my Youtube channel and post 2x/week. (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Post to Instagram EVERY DAY. (Y'all, it's been a struggle).
- Create Capsule Guides for all 4 seasons.
- Create a travel guide for Houston.
- Attend another blog conference.
- Partner with 5 new brands.
- Meal prep, and actually eat what I prep, for 1 month straight
- Complete a Whole30.
- Work out 4x/week.
- Pay off at least 25% of my student loan debt.
- Downsize my wardrobe. (It's gotten pretty cluttered as of late.)
- Sell/Donate the clothing I decide to get rid of. (I have like 4 piles of clothes to get rid of.)
- Store clothing by season and swap it out seasonally.
- Register at least 10 people to vote for the upcoming election.
- Vote in the 2018 elections. (Most of the General Elections in the US are on Nov. 6th!)
- Re-learn how to use my DSLR.
- Organize my desk and post photos on the blog.
- Go on a weekend road trip.
- Visit a chiropractor.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day.
- Accomplish everything on this bucket list by August 20, 2019.
I'll be updating it throughout the year, so make sure to ask about how my bucket list is going!