It's that time of year again! I'm sure most of you have already started your holiday shopping, but just in case you haven't, I'm doing several gift guides! Unlike previous years, I'm starting out with my 2018 Holiday gift guide for him. Something about getting the hard things out of the way first. Lol.
A first for this year, most of the items on my “Gift Guide for Him” are ethically made! I recently made the decision to start purchasing ethically and take into account how the clothing I wear is made. You can read more about it here. So I really tried to find ethical items that fit into these different price points! So, without further adieu, here is my 2018 gift guide for him!
2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Him
- Flannel from Everlane – ethically made and high quality at a reasonable price! There are several different patterns and solids and are a perfect staple piece for him.
- Slim Straight Jeans from Everlane – again, ethically made and high quality for under $70! Totally worth it.
- Emilio Chukka Boot from Nisolo – a bit pricier, but these are the best investment! every pair of shoes I have from Nisolo are going to last for a VERY long time!
- Wool Runners by Allbirds – let me tell you I wear my Allbirds almost every day. They're my favorite shoe and I've had people ask me if they're “worth it”. My feet can tell you, abso-freaking-lutely.
- Fun Sock Set from J.Crew Factory – you can never have too many socks, especially when they have fun prints.
- Leather Belt from Nisolo – ethically made, high-quality leather belt that comes in 4 different colors!
- Suitcase from Target, Made by Design – If you've been eyeing an Away suitcase but don't want to splurge just yet, this suitcase from Target is a great alternative!
- Leather Wallet from Nisolo – y'all know how nasty men's wallets can get. Do something you know he won't do for himself and get him a new wallet for the holidays.
- School Spirited Grilling Set from Target – Because my entire family went to Texas A&M except for my mom and me, I featured the A&M ones, but there are a TON of different schools from the NCAA.
- Yeti Rambler with Handle from Amazon – Sure, everyone has a travel cup, but sometimes you want one that will keep your coffee hot for hours on end AND have a handle.