Since beginning my 101 in 1001 (originally by Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling), I've managed to achieve a few things on my list. A lot of them were little things, little milestones to mark my achievements during my beginning years of blogging. It's been really exciting to see how my blog has grown and how, in turn, I have grown as a person.
Unwittingly, I've become more courageous. I was fearful of telling even my family about The Everyday Elegance, but at every turn, I've been supported and encouraged. This list has brought tons of people, bloggers and readers alike, to my blog.
So I've wanted to give you all an update on how I'm doing on my list!
1. I've finally updated my phone to the iPhone 6! The camera is 100x better than the 4S and I love the Touch ID feature. Much more secure. A few apps I've downloaded on it are Mint, Snapseed, and the usual Instagram and Twitter. Loving having things more organized!
2. Back in March, I finally sat down and designed my resumé. It turned out great and I even landed an internship (another goal!) this summer from it!
3. This month, I was a part of two group giveaways, and have met some awesome new people! Thanks to Liz and Cassandra for including me; it was definitely a great experience. Both experiences have encouraged me to host a group giveaway! Follow me on Instagram for more opportunities to enter giveaways!
4. I hung up some great shelves in my apartment, so slowly, but surely, my apartment is finally starting to look the way I want. The shelves added some much needed character to my apartment without taking up a whole bunch of room, furniture wise. Believe me, I have enough furniture. In addition to that, I've also found some really cool pieces to put on the shelves, some awesome coffee table books, and fantastic gallery prints! Now I just need to finish hanging the gallery wall. Because I'm home for the summer, you'll have to wait until August for an apartment tour!
5. In addition to hitting 100 followers on Bloglovin, 200 likes on Facebook, 600 followers on Pinterest, 700 followers on Instagram and almost 200 followers on Twitter, I've reached over 7,000 unique views, over 16,000 page views. Talk about a milestone! It has been so cool watching the blog grow and the numbers of support from you guys!
A few other things include cutting my hair, getting my first sponsor, updating my Linkedin profile, and reorganizing my desk. My mom and I have also just purchased a new Ninja blender (which we got 20% off at Bed Bath & Beyond!) and an ice cream maker (also 20% off), so be prepared for some new recipes!
Have any of you started a 101 in 1001 list? What are some things you're wanting to accomplish?